ULYSSE NARDIN MARINE CHRONOMETER TORPILLEUR 42MM – 1183-310-7M/403
- Polished stainless steel case with brushed finished lug tops.
- Thin, fixed bezel ring with a coined edge.
- Blue dial with a very fune sunray finish.
- Fine printed Roman Numeral hour markers & minute track.
- Polished hands.
- Small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Power reserve indicator located at the 12 o’clock position.
- Date window at the 6 o’clock position.
- Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 50 Jewels
- An approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin’s patented silicon hairspring & in-house produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.